Wednesday, March 9, 2011

TWO WEEKS NOTICE!!!!

So here it goes.  It has been one week since my last post and quite a bit has happened in the Banguish Clan!  So this past weekend marked the 25th birthday of my beautiful wife Molly.  She was not very excited to be hitting her mid 20’s but she is still younger than I am and she does let me know on a daily basis.  We traveled to Abilene and went to the Zoo with Lilly and Gigi (Molly’s Mom).  It was my first time at a zoo in 20 years.  I recall my first experience at the San Antonio Zoo when I was 6 years old fully expecting the laughing hyenas to laugh and they just laid around.  This was quite upsetting because I was 6 and fully expected to have a great laugh or two with the hyenas.  That s little jerks did nothing.  Also, the only other memory with the zoo was a big gorilla that picked his nose and actually ate his booger.  So not much to compare too, probably was cooler than that but the darn hyenas pissed me off. 
Ok so here is the even bigger news and the reason for the title!  I have officially taken a position at First Financial Abilene as a Motor-Bank Manager!  I will be starting the 28th of this month and Molly and I will be moving there A.S.A.P. I turned my two weeks notice in today at my old job and I am extremely excited to be joining such a great bank and moving my family to the great city of Abilene!  I made a promise to Molly a little less than a year ago that I would get us to Abilene and the good GREAT LORD above answered the many prayers for us!  I want to thank everyone that prayed for my family and I during this time and we are very ready to be moving to Abilene!  This is going to be a great thing for us to be closer to Family and still not far from my parents!  Lilly is going to love growing up in Abilene!  Well lots of work ahead and keep us in your prayers.
Thanks for stopping by and you stay classy Internet!
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment